This is the day that the Lord has made, and yes we should rejoice and be glad in it; but if God went through all the trouble to make this day, then we should make this day too.
Let’s make this day to:
* be available to be used of Him
* seek His will for our lives
* listen for that still, small voice
* make the most of opportunities to tell others about Him
* pray for those in need
* be content in all things
* praise and worship Him
* put Him first in our lives
* trust fully in Him
* be a light and salt in this earth
* not be so self-centered that we miss opportunities to be a blessing to others
You can add many more ways….
Let’s make the best out of today, and make it count.
Elder Steve Smith
Thank you for visiting. Please subscribe, follow, like, share, or leave a comment.
Elder Steve’s new book, “Walks Of Faith”, is now available in Paperback and eBook formats.
For 25 years, Steve and his wife Belinda have walked many journey’s directed by God. From owning their own businesses – to selling everything and traveling in ministry full time – to serving and pastoring many churches in Canada, Kentucky, and in Florida. Not all walks were easy, but they learned how to totally trust God and recognize Him in everything they did. The spiritual knowledge and wisdom they gathered along the way, provide valuable insight and revelation into God and His ways for our lives. See God in a different and fresh way than you ever have before through their walks of faith.